- ABOUT K2
- CAREERS @ K2 SPORTS
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- CA TRANSPARENCY ACT
The role of the Web Designer is to design front-end solutions that will be implemented in both new and existing websites. This position is skilled in visual and interactive design and information architecture, and has a solid understanding of web technologies. This role will collaborate with the web department, marketing, and in-house designers on a variety of assignments working in tandem with brand designers and our other interaction designer on some projects and operate as the sole designer on others. This position will also work with the email marketing department to design emails for the brands.
- Conceptualizing and designing beautiful and effective design solutions that engage the consumer across various platform (mobile, desktop, email).
- Translating marketing and business needs into dynamic and innovative UX/UI applications that provide the best possible user experiences.
- Prepping designs for handing over to developers.
- Communicating ideas by means of pencil sketches, wireframes and mockups in photoshop or other wireframing tools
- Helping manage our assets library using Adobe’s Scene7 dynamic imaging platform.
- Collaborating with web team members under the direction of Internet Services Managers.
- 2+ years of web/ UX/UI design experience.
- Strong portfolio or work samples showcasing web-based design.
- Ability to communicate user experience and interface design through sketches, user flows, and wireframes.
- Experience designing for mobile.
- Must be organized, independent, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates please visit http://jarden.jobs/ to access all K2 Sports job opportunities posted on the website of our parent company Jarden Corporation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
« Back to Careers