- ABOUT K2
- CAREERS @ K2 SPORTS
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- CA TRANSPARENCY ACT
The Front End Developer works closely with the web designer in the early stages of a project’s inception, translating mock-ups into code. Requires a firm understanding of backend technologies in order to know the best approach for producing the desired end result. This role is the bridge between the creatives and the core developers.
- Be able to write clean, current HTML and CSS for responsive and adaptive web interfaces
- Have the technical understanding of back-end concepts and applications, but able to think from the user’s point of view
- Be able to clearly communicate with everyone involved in a project, from developers and designers, to project managers and project owners
- Work with designers and developers to optimize user interfaces and user experience.
- Be able to take PSDs and turning them into pixel-perfect web pages
- Have a fundamental understanding of UX to retain site visitors and improve ROI
- 1-3 years professional experience in object-oriented languages and front end technology
- Experience using version control, preferably GIT
- Familiarity developing on an e-commerce platform such as Demandware or Magento
- Wordpress theme development/experience
- Experience working with web API’s
- Experience with Ruby
How To Apply:
Interested candidates please visit http://jarden.jobs/ to access all K2 Sports job opportunities posted on the website of our parent company Jarden Corporation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
« Back to Careers