- ABOUT K2
- CAREERS @ K2 SPORTS
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- CA TRANSPARENCY ACT
Jr Embedded Systems Engineer
The Junior systems engineer in this role will undertake all tasks normally undertaken by engineers in the field of Embedded Systems design such as (but not limited to); circuit design/board layout (Altium), simulation (LTSpice, Matlab), prototyping (SMT, PTH), software design/implementation, BoM review, component selection, supplier management, engineering testing (circuit level and product level) and acceptance testing to applicable standards as well as defect root cause analyzes.
The Junior systems engineer will be mentored by senior engineers.
For more information about our products and values, please take a look at our website: http://www.backcountryaccess.com
Support lead ESW and HW engineers on day to day work. Design isolated software portions with clear and defined interfaces. Drive whitebox testing. Support HW designer by designing layouts and updating designs for out of life components. Build testing PCBA part of fixtures used both local and offshore manufacturing. Help on quoting process on transferring CFM parts to EMS provider.
- Bachelors degree in related field or near graduation.
- Sound grasp of circuit theory.
- Ability to work in a team and self-confidence to admit not knowing something.
- Ability to use standard laboratory equipment, Oscilloscope, DMM, power supplies
- Experience with microcontroller
- Proficiency in Embedded C for the PIC microcontroller family (PIC24, PIC18, PIC32)
- Experience in board layout (particularly Altium)
- Hands on prototyping experience (soldering etc)
Experience on Labview, PC based C# and embed
How To Apply:
Interested candidates please visit http://jarden.jobs/ to access all K2 Sports job opportunities posted on the website of our parent company Jarden Corporation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
« Back to Careers